Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Workout

So, I'm at the gym, working out when he (the one formally known as the sweetheart) walks in, and another chick walks in with him. I'm thinking they are together, so I go out of my way to do way more reps of every workout than my body would normally think it can tolerate.

When I'm done pushing every muscle to absolute exhaustion, I decide to go get my regular clothes back out of the car so I can walk across the gym in my oh-so-cute pencil skirt, tight little sweater and pumps combo and make sure he notices that I look ten times better than she does.

He asks me if I'm going back to work some more. I inform him, no, I'm going for drinks.

And I leave it at that little lie, cruising through the subway drive-thru on the way home and polishing off my buffalo chicken flatbread in my cute little pencil skirt, sweater, and pumps. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment