Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Fabulous First Date

I believe I met the male version of myself. Actually, I believe he was worse. The guy actually asked me for the second date while we were on the first date. When I said "sure" he clarified that this was the point where I needed to be completely honest. Yes or No. Because a lot of girls will just say "sure" when they really have no intentions of doing it. I said, "well, then, yes, when I have time."

It was one of those excruciating experiences where you really just want to get up and leave. I was actually told in the course of this veritable tooth pulling that I am "reserved and quiet." Hah. No, I'm just scoping out the nearest exit and trying to find a graceful way to hastily make it to it.

And to think, one year ago I was proclaiming how excited I was to be re-entering the dating world. Ah, the naivete of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment